All Dog Handlers: SIA Licensed, DBS cleared, screened & vetted, right to work, & insured.
Uniformed, equipped (PPE), professional, English fluent, disciplined, motivated and trained Guards.
- Fully trained dogs unlike any guard simply acquiring a dog and promoting himself as a dog patrol unit.
- Dog Patrol Unit (DPU) approved under the National Training Inspectorate for Professional Dog Users (NTIPDU) &/or National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU).
- All of our DPU(s) are assessed on a regular basis to ensure the highest standards.
- Full facilities for Guard Dogs on site provided by the Dog Handler in their fully marked vehicle.
- Consideration & sensitivity is given to neighbours & the environment. No mess is left behind & dogs are trained not to bark without reason.
Every site is different and so a site specific service is provided.
- We will receive your assignment instructions and visit the site as required.
- A site specific Security Survey and Risk Assessment is conducted to create a Method Statement for safe working.
- Each project will be assigned a Dedicated Account Manager, managing all requirements from start to finish. All stakeholders: Site Manager, QS, Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Buyer etc. will be able to make one call to one person & your requirements will be promptly actioned.
- Security warning boards will be put up around the site.
- Turning up on time is crucial. Replacement Guards are available if the Guard is taken sick / not available etc.
- 24 hour Control Centre supports the Guards on duty.
- Tag / check points are installed to ensure patrols are being done.
- Patrol reports are sent to stakeholders, proving patrols are done.
- Compliance & safety visits by the Dedicated Account Manager will be done to ensure the Guard’s compliance and safety.
- Security advice is provided based on ongoing security intelligence gathered from site & by testing the boundary & security measures on site.
- Additional Guard support (Manned &/or Dog Patrol Unit) if required to swiftly manage any live situation.
- Incident reports are provided to document how security has been effective & to examine how security can be improved or adapted to changes on site.
All Dog Handlers are thus, fit & proper persons, suitable for the tasks for which they are required which are performed safely & effectively.
The DPU will protect your business interests including colleagues, employees, clients & suppliers & the general public as well as other tasks set by you.
DOG PATROL UNIT (DPU) IS EFFECTIVE AND RECOMMENDED FOR: Locations too dangerous or problematic for Guards to work alone; open areas of land susceptible to unwanted visitors, squatters & travellers moving in; high value assignments; sites with multiple non secure access entry/exit points; sites with no welfare facilities or as stipulated by your insurance company.
Have complete confidence and peace of mind in our reliability, commitment, expertise, operational resources & provable track record.
Don’t just take our word for it as you are welcome to ask any of our existing clients.
Kindly give us an opportunity to be a security partner in helping you achieve your goals of successful delivery.
What our Clients say:
Nationwide Security Guarding Ltd in delivering quality and value is proud to provide endorsement references from a growing list of satisfied clients.
“… very pleased with the level of service… the guards have proven to be very vigilant & thorough in their work… always courteous, conscientious & on time… very helpful incident reports we receive… we have every confidence … pleased with the security provided… carried out in a professional manner… guards are polite & punctual… a very professional company… I would definitely recommend them… impeccable in behaviour, effectiveness & suggestions on how we can improve… an excellent service & were quick to respond to any issue on site… security has been great… security has been so helpful…”